A Blog about why the Democrats had a perfect chance to lay claim to the next generation of voters - and then promptly blew it. Plus Other Political Opinion.

Monday, June 13, 2005

New Book About Clintons Alledges Bill Raped Hillary

I am a bit... ambivalent about this claim and book.

Its not so much the fact that I haven't read it and that I only have Bill's past actions to reflect on, but (yes, there is a but) we do not know if its true. And as far as I know there hasn't been any other person to corroborate any allegations that are made.

Does this sound like something "Slick Willy" would do? I don't know, ask Monica. But just because a story sounds like something the person would do, that doesn't automaticly mean that they did it.

Until more is know (and more proof is provided) I won't comment (any more then I already have) on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home